Spiritual growth can be hard to define. Everyone’s spirituality is unique. Below are some questions that may help you explore your own personal spirituality, and how you might like to see that spirituality deepen.
- Where do you find your spirit nurtured? Do you enjoy being out in the open air, or reading a book, or in conversation with another person?
- What are your spiritual goals for the next few months, year, or years? What direction are you hoping your life to go in?
- Do you have spiritual practices (or non-spiritual practices) that help you feel more grounded, peaceful, inspired, generous, courageous, loving, and whatever else you’d like to feel? -If not and you’d like some, we have some ideas.
- If you had a magic wand and could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Is there an activity where you get so engrossed in it, you don’t even notice time passing?
- Remember one instance when you felt most helped in your life. Is there a way you’d like to extend that helping to others?
- What would you like to offer the world – or, in the words of the poet Mary Oliver, “tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?”